Dope Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Can not connect to the game, please check the network."

2 posters

Go down

"Can not connect to the game, please check the network." Empty "Can not connect to the game, please check the network."

Post by HentaiKamen Mon May 01, 2017 11:13 am

Hello, since today I can't log in with my character "Gaensebluemchen" anymore.
I dct after I put on boots from my set and after that it always says "Can not connect to the game, please check the network." in character select when I try to log in with that char.

Other chars on that account are still working and I can log them in, only Gaensebluemchen can't be logged in.

Please help me because this is my main Character and I don't want to star a new one.

Thanks.

HentaiKamen

Back to top Go down

"Can not connect to the game, please check the network." Empty Re: "Can not connect to the game, please check the network."

Post by yatotis21 Tue May 02, 2017 6:59 am

That's my problem too. My main account can't connect to the game, when in character selection then connect it. it Crashes . then I try my other account which is a newbie, IT CONNECT AND DOESNT CRASH. why my main account cant connect and Crashes ! I tried it many times but it really cant.

yatotis21

Back to top Go down

"Can not connect to the game, please check the network." Empty Re: "Can not connect to the game, please check the network."

Post by HentaiKamen Wed May 03, 2017 5:43 am

Still no response yet, and GM's can't do anything...

HentaiKamen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down